GetFinanceTips

Find daily tips to manage your income wisely

"About Me"

Hi, I'm Kandasastra and I write to GetFinanceTips dedicated to anyone in the world, who wanted a more comfortable life and a financial plan, hopefully GetFinanceTips, may inspire you to exercise restraint and monitor all financial activities of your daily together family, your spouse, and the people you love.
I started to build GetFinanceTips in early January 2010, the new indeed, and of course there are still some shortcomings that will be updated over time. Your support and feedback from the article that the post, is desirable. Especially, you are more experienced, certainly very helpful towards the development of GetFinanceTips improvement in times to come.
During the last two years, I enjoyed my days as a Financial Colsultant in one of the largest insurance companies in the world, reading is my hobby since childhood, I love to read any topic, enjoy music and movies, travel, collection of plants, exercise , and driving 4x4 vehicles in the wild, still like I do until now. From these hobbies, I have prepared more than a hundred (and still will continue to grow) articles, tips, and share experiences which I will post here.
I hope you enjoy GetFinanceTips.
To contact me, please email to dfinancetips@gmail.com or via the link Contact me.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Get More Finances Tips

The Easiest Way To Start Managing Your Money. Fix Your Finances In 20 Minutes Money Tree - Seedling Edition was created from the ground up so that you can create a budget in less than 20 minutes and have all the powerful tools that will help you monitor, modify, and stick to your plan.Click Here!

Easy MoneyPlanner - Control Your Finances. A Simple System To Plan And Project Your Monthly Expenses To Keep Yourself Out Of The Red. Little Computing Knowledge Required - Designed To Be Easily Compared With Your Bank Statement On A Regular Basis. Great For The Self-employed As Well.Click Here!

Stocks, Futures & Forex, Training. Dr. Scott Brown Is A PhD In Finance, And Best Selling Author Of 'Survival Guide To The Stock Market.' Dr. Brown Teaches A Highly Regarded 12 Month Mentoring Course On How To Become Financially Independent.Click Here!
Get subscribers Bookmark and Share